Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Linux on store shelves

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Linux on store shelves
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 15:54:00 -0600

funny thing about all this talk about
commercial software and fragmentation.

before i got involved in linux,
i was of the mind set that only commercial software was good.
before i understood how the linux develoment model worked
i thought that stricked control was best.
.
.
.
time and time again i have discovered that
the things that confuse me the most about linux
produce the things that i like best about it.

these are the things that it's critics rag on the most.

i gave up trying to argue because i can't really explain it.

i have one best rebuttle.

it works for me

phrostie