Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Topic for April 5 meeting

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Topic for April 5 meeting
From: "spiff" <spiff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 09:57:37 -0600

The April issue of the Linux Journal has several articles about networking with Linux.  A few are about different hardware, a few are about different software.  It might help the meeting in that it could add some variety to a topic that has been discussed previously.  For example it has one article about network administration with AWK something I don't recall talking about.

On a side note it also speaks about a Linux Certification for the Software Professional ( something similar to being MSCE, A+, CNA or CISCO certified).  How does anyone feel about this idea?  In many ways I think it is yet another way Linux is making large steps to make itself more credible in the eyes of the commercial users...

spiff