Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Cable Modems

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Cable Modems
From: Mohammad Islam <sohel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:54:28 -0600

Hi John,

Godd info. I have been waiting for this for sdome time. I wouldn't mind
paying $50 dollars a month at all. The only question i have about cable
modem acces is that whether it would allow me to connect multiple
computer on my network to the internet through one account?

Currently i have two computers connecting to the internet using through
my linux box(The gateway machine for my LAN) using IPmasqaurading(sp??)
I am wondering if i can do the same thing with Cable modem
+Linux+IPMASQ.

If anyone has some info/pointers about it, please share it with the
list.

Happy Holidays.

Regards,

sohel