Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1998:
[aclug-L] intellemouse question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] intellemouse question
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 14:20:59 -0600

ok, how do i tell my computer to use the middle button on my intellemouse
scrolling mouse?  for now, i'd be satisfied with just using the wheel as a
third button so i don't have to hit the l&r buttons at the same time to
emulate this..  eventually, i'd like to use it as a wheel like it's meant to
be, but for now, all i want is 3 mouce buttons...  anyone know how to change
this?

jesse