Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Meeting topic suggestions solicited

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Meeting topic suggestions solicited
From: "Derek Shirk" <derek_shirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 07:21:23 PDT

Hello,

I think the GUI topic would be great. Another good topic would be how to
configure linux and x-windows by editing the various text files that
specify the system configuration.  Where are these files? What do they
do? These are the questions that try the souls of every new linux user.

jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
www.debian.org |