Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Meeting topic suggestions solicited

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Meeting topic suggestions solicited
From: Michael Bainum <kodiakm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 18:51:24 -0500

Both of these ideas appeal to me as a newbie.  Some other ideas could be:
1)Differences in Linux distributions, what does one offer over the other (this
would call for experts from all sides);  2)Basic directory structures in Linux,
where everything is, why, and to what purpose.  Also if you talk about the
command line will that also have a discussion on the different shells?