Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Newbie on the loose

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Newbie on the loose
From: Wayne White <wwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:41:19 -0500

At 04:21 PM 8/19/1998 -0500, you wrote:

SNIP

>Hope this helps!
>
>Regards,
>John
>--
>John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
>Developer, Debian GNU/Linux (Free powerful OS upgrade)       www.debian.org |

John,

Yes, thank you, it is very helpful. The installation guide doesn't explain the
purpose of the various partition well enough to have figured out the best way
to set up the partitions. I figure you saved me a big mistake. I think I'm
going to install tonight. After the studying on it that I've done, I am
getting
excited to give it a go.

Thanx again,

Wayne