Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] modem

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] modem
From: Truong Do <tcdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 17:31:18 -0500 (CDT)

I found out what is the problem with my modem.  I set up my PnP sound card
with the command sndconfig on RedHat.  This command modifies the file
/etc/isaconfig.conf.  This file contain the information about my modem.
What the command did was commented out all the lines about modem and
update the file with new sound configuration.  I went into the file and
uncomment out the line about the modem and it works.

-Leon Do