Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: March 2002:
[webdev] evolution

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] evolution
From: Tom Hull <thull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:20:58 -0600

Again, sorry for not being more pro-active on this. I am finally
feeling a bit better, so maybe I'll start to get some work done.

It seems like there are two basic approaches we can follow:

 1) Try to tinker with the existing aclug.org website.

 2) Build something new, such as the openacs-based community
    website I started to sketch out in mail and on the wiki.

The latter is a pretty substantial effort (I'll go into why in a
future missive), so what I want to do first is to ask each of you
to comment on:

 1) What you do/don't like about the current website.

 2) What new features would you like to see in the aclug website.

--
/*
 *  Tom Hull * thull at kscable.com * http://www.tomhull.com/