Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2007:
Re: Failing to reproduce file hierarchy locally

To: Andy Schofield <ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Failing to reproduce file hierarchy locally
From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Andy Schofield wrote:

> I've just discovered offlineimap and it seems to be just what I need.
> However I am struggling to set it up as I want it.
>
> My server (running postfix + dovecot) sets up a file hierarchy in my
> home directory as follows:

Use mynametrans from my Python extensions:

http://svn.asheesh.org/svn/public/code/offlineimap_ext.py

See also my offlineimap rc:

http://svn.asheesh.org/svn/public/conf/offlineimaprc

Feel free to publicize these links!

-- Asheesh.

--
Since we're all here, we must not be all there.
                -- Bob "Mountain" Beck