Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2007:
Re: why not use IMAP FLAGS?

To: Thomas Viehmann <tv@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap list <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: why not use IMAP FLAGS?
From: martin f krafft <madduck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:29:25 +0200

Btw, I've created a mailing list for discussions of the topic of
mailtags, since it's conceptually on a higher level than
offlineimap, so I don't want to spam this list with it.
If you're interested, please subscribe:

Also, Thomas and Florian, could I please get your permission to post
the private mails we previously exchanged to that list?

Florian, I will reply to your mail soon.

Thanks,

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx

it is better to have loved a short man
than never to have loved a tall.