Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2006:
Re: offlineimap, mutt and exchange.

To: Jon Riddle <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Andrew Biggadike <biggadike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: offlineimap, mutt and exchange.
From: Steve Traylen <s.traylen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:29:15 +0000

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 08:06:01PM -0600 or thereabouts, Jon Riddle wrote:
> I was responding more to Steve Traylen's original message, though now
> that I have reread the post, I think his is different problem than
> either of ours.  I was wondering if your Mutt access was through IMAP to
> try to isolate the cause.

I'm using offlineimap_4.0.11.tar.gz with
Python 2.4.1 (#1, May 16 2005, 15:19:29)

I'm  not accessing the imap server with mutt as well, offlineimap
is the only imap client I am using at the moment.

But also I have outlook running now and again to set up the server
side mail filters. I'll try and work out if outlook running is
what causes the strangness.

 Steve

--
Steve Traylen