Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2006:
Re: offlineimap, mutt and exchange.

To: Andrew Biggadike <biggadike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: offlineimap, mutt and exchange.
From: Jon Riddle <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:06:01 -0600

I was responding more to Steve Traylen's original message, though now
that I have reread the post, I think his is different problem than
either of ours.  I was wondering if your Mutt access was through IMAP to
try to isolate the cause.

As John Goerzen pointed out, as of 3.99.2, offlineimap moves messages
from /new to /cur, which is what is changing my messages in Mutt from N
to O (I'm using 4.0.11).  You are correct in that this is a different
problem than yours, and apparently from Steve's as well.  I'll start
another thread with my question.

Jon