Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2006:
Re: offlineimap, mutt and exchange.

To: Andrew Biggadike <biggadike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Traylen <s.traylen@xxxxxxxx>, offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: offlineimap, mutt and exchange.
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:06:19 -0600

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 08:48:07AM -0800, Andrew Biggadike wrote:
> Steve Traylen <s.traylen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I posted about a similar problem last week.  I investigated enough to
> find that -- for some reason -- offlineimap is creating Maildir files
> with invalid flags.  The diff below fixed my problem and I haven't
> yet had time to figure out why savemessageflags() is getting called
> with invalid flags such as '(', '\\', 'e'.

That is very odd, and I've never seen it.  Thanks for the diff, but I'd
rather identify the root cause of the problem.  If you can shed light on
that, it'd be great.

Note that OfflineIMAP 3.99.2 added:

  * OfflineIMAP now moves messages between new and cur in Maildir when
    flags have changed on the server.

That seems to be the correct behavior though.

What version of OfflineIMAP are you all using?