Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Advanced X-Windows Question

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Advanced X-Windows Question
From: Jeremy Johnstone <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08 Oct 2003 22:19:59 -0500

I had gathered the same as you mentioned after posting... I stumbled on
the archives of another LUG which talked about this very same thing so I
agree now it would be almost fruitless to keep trying to look. That LUG
got highly technical in the discussion describing why it really
feasible. Now my new question is this and maybe you can answer it...

Do you know of a program similar to TerminalServices/RemoteDesktop for
Linux machines?

Jeremy