Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Advanced X-Windows Question

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Advanced X-Windows Question
From: Jeremy Johnstone <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Oct 2003 08:35:40 -0500

Well here is the apps I would like to be able to do this with:

Gaim (so I can see messages I missed while I was away and can be logged
in 24x7 without having downtime)
Ximian Evolution
Zend Studio (java application)
Mozilla browser windows

I am beginning to think VNC or something similar would work for my
purpose. I guess I will look around for more information on it.

Jeremy