Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Getting wireless card working under RH9

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Getting wireless card working under RH9
From: Jeff Vian <jvian10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:48:27 -0500

Just a thought....

for the first error

It appears the card is not syncing with the access point and is unable
to make the connection.
Possibly your card as a result of the hotplug issue, or possibly the
protocol and maybe a mismatch between the card and the access point.

for the second entry (at home)

It appears that you are trying to connect with DHCP and not getting an
offer from the DHCP server.
Is the DHCP server running on the access point?

Jeff