Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Open Office Calc help requested

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Open Office Calc help requested
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 22:06:37 -0500

I am unable to OO Calc to recover and I have reinstalled and uninstalled
and then reinstalled several times.  This is really a strange problem,
yours as well as mine.  I am use to using Excel and Gnumeric.  I made
the mistake of installing Star Office 6.0 over Open Office.  Then I
couldn't get either to work.  I am use to formatting a cell or cell in
the date format that I want, but I have found a few quirky things with
Open Office.  Let me see what I can find out.  ttyl ~Anne