Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Open Office Calc help requested

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Open Office Calc help requested
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:59:01 -0500

You can have more than one worksheet in the file.  If the church is
keeping track of the donations by month, then group the worksheets of
April in one file.  I usually name the files 2003_Jan and 2003_Feb to
keep all the files together for the same year.  As far as dates go, I
usually format the cell for date and how I want or need the date
displayed.

I can't get OO Calc to work since I installed Star Office.  Could you
send me an example of the spreadsheet or the template that you are
working with while I get Open Office repaired.  ~Anne