Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2002:
[linux-help] Re: FreeRadius server

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: FreeRadius server
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 25 Nov 2002 09:12:12 -0600

Theres is a good chance no one in this group has done this. You might be
better off seeing if there is a radius mailing list.

We are nice people, but if we have no knowledge of a topic, we don't
have the time to research it if we have no need for it.

You might want to try google answers, if your willing to pay for an
answer. http://answers.google.com

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 03:42, Prasad wrote:
> Hello all,
>    I tried, theres no proper documentation for that, So i wish to get advice
> from who has experiance in installing radius server to perform record voip
> call logs or any alternate method.
>
> thank you all.

Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Programmer Analyst
Inetic Web Development
---
Black holes are where God divided by zero.

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part