Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2002:
[linux-help] Re: FreeRadius server

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: FreeRadius server
From: flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:32:46 -0600 (CST)

Nor is your reply an answer to my question. :)

If you want me (or anyone else) to help you, it's helpful, as John Goerzen
said, to be as specific as possible.  It's also helpful to demonstrate a
willingness to try things on your own--your original question, and moreso,
your reply now, do just the opposite.
It LOOKS like you're asking for a free ride.  Forgive me if that's not the
case, but understand that it appears that way.  It looks like you want
someone else to solve your problem without you putting forth any effort at
all.
If that is not your intention, I would ask you to restate your question
with some details.  Explain  what you have tried already.  What didn't
work, and what may have worked a bit.  Perhaps tell us where you've looked
for help (such as online docs, mailing list archives, etc).
With enough information, and with your willingness to do as much of the
work yourself as possible, I'm sure you'll find many people on this list
willing to lend you a hand.
-- Jonathan