Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2002:
[linux-help] Re: FreeRadius server

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: FreeRadius server
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:11:23 -0600

Sunil,

I think that problem is that you're asking a very broad question ("so how do
I set this thing up anyway?")  Jonathan is trying to say that you should
first read the documentation and then ask specific questions if you get
stuck.  If you haven't read the documentation yet, you should start there.
If you have, you should ask more specific questions about exactly what the
problem is.

-- John