Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2002:
[linux-help] Re: FreeRadius server

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: FreeRadius server
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:47:38 -0600

Thank you for giving detailed help.  This is why so many people are
afraid to try linux -- because they think that they can't get any help,
get frustrated and give up.  Linux is much more user friendly than it
use to be, but still has somewhat of a steep learning curve.  There are
also so many different things that you can do with linux, the
possibilites are as limited as our imagination.  I had never heard of
this area of linux and so this is something new for me too.  Thanks ~Anne