Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2002:
[linux-help] Re: My Dog

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: My Dog
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 13:16:13 -0500

Your local vet has medicine that you can apply to the back of her neck
that will kill the fleas and their eggs for about 1 month.  The medicine
attacks the neuro system of the fleas and kills them without harming the
dog.  After you apply the medicine to her, then treat the house or
apartment and run the vacuum cleaner to pickup the dead fleas.  It
sounds like the environment when she stays keeps reinfecting her.

I had the same problem with my 2 cats.  ~Anne