Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2002:
[linux-help] Re: My Dog

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: My Dog
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:56:55 -0500

Jami -

I am sure that others have told you this..

But unless you also get rid of the other sources of fleas from your home..
aka yard, carpet, couch ..that no matter how much you treat your pet(s) you
will not be able to get rid of the fleas.  You are sure that it 'BUGS' and
not just dry skin that can cause your pet to act just as if they had fleas.

I had a former co-worker (who did not even have a pet!) who's home they
rented was so infested that they had to replace all fabric coverings in
their home.. this was everything from the carpet to the drapes and even
their bed.. bug 'bombing' every week for about two months while they were
changing things out of their home to get ride of the infestation.  At least
their land lord paid for most of their personal items that had to be
replaced.

Good Luck!

--David