Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Hi! Would like some installtion help...

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Hi! Would like some installtion help...
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:11:09 -0500

Hi - my name is Anne and I am the Chairperson for the Activities
committee.  We usually have the Linux install days on Saturdays and we
are overdue for one.  I have been trying to find a place that has easy
access into the building and not very expensive, like a church.  So far
I haven't been able to make a viable deal for a place.  The next
alternative is WSU and I need to talk with Tom to find out what
Saturdays are available since the summer session is almost over the the
fall session will be starting soon.  I don't want to schedule a Saturday
and Jabarra hall is closed.  ttyl ~Anne