Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Runlevels, and graphical logins

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Runlevels, and graphical logins
From: "Ivan Trail" <itrail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:02:59 -0500

When the system is booting, it reports that it is entering runlevel5.

But I don't get the associated graphical login.  It boots as if it is
actually booting to runlevel3.

Thus I am interested in changing what the runlevel actually is.  I shall
have to check out the /etc/rc.d  and see what happens.

Thanks for the help.
Ivan