Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Hughes Satellite & Linux/FBSD

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Hughes Satellite & Linux/FBSD
From: Randy Reames <randy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 09:07:26 -0500

On Fri, 24 May 2002 23:54:02 -0500 (CDT)
"gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this may be of some help just a quick search but some of the descripts looked
good.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=linux%20hughes%20usb%20satellite&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

You are probably going to have better luck with GNU/Linux. I belive
you'll find more usb support.
You could always just plug the USB device into a machine running the
latest GNU/Linux kernel and see what your kernel message buffer says.

=20 8)

rr

--
Randy Reames    Debian GNU/Linux   reames.org       randy@xxxxxxxxxx