Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: January 2002:
[linux-help] DLINK DFE-530TX+ & Debian 2.2.18pre12

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] DLINK DFE-530TX+ & Debian 2.2.18pre12
From: "Zeke Lightwave" <overlord_q@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:58:21 -0600

Ok, I'm trying to setup a the nic card, but the drivers listed, and the ones
came off the disk, are not working, I've had a friend work on it so I'll
just try to relate as much info as I can.

When we tried modprobe rtl8139, it always returned with device busy,
possibly caused by irq conflict, and we've tried nearly every other driver
suggested, and they all give the same error. Any other information you
need/any ideas?

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, OE is starting to aggrivate me.