Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2001:
[linux-help] Re: linux desktop

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: linux desktop
From: "Patrick R . Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:39:16 -0600

On Fri, 02 Nov 2001 20:42:38 Ironrose wrote:

> Are you wanting a DVD player for linux?  I think that there is one, but I
don't

Ah, I can answer this also.  Xine is an AWSOME DVD player for Linux.  It
not only has full screen and Windowed modes, but it plays the different
formats used in foriegn countries (Japan and the UK) I like it because I
can watch Tenchi AND Doctor Who on DVDs that have yet to be released in
the US.

http://xine.sourceforge.net