Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Redhat

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Redhat
From: "Randi See" <rsee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 05:33:22 -0500

I have a 3D banshee Blaster video card and am using a old packard moniter it
is 60HZ and will do 1024 by 768 pixels in windose. I can not find any model
number on it. I have reinstalled Red Hat using the expert option. Red Hat
recognized the video card and the video settings. It look ok on boot until
the loggon screen it does not load correctly. When I finally get logged on I
still have the same problem.