Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2001:
[linux-help] Redhat

To: "Linux-Help (E-mail)" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Redhat
From: "Randi See" <rsee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:17:30 -0500

I am new to Linux and am very intrigued.  I have loaded Redhat on my old
computer ( Compaq Pentium 200MHz + MMX ) it works Fine I tried to load
Redhat re-spin 7.0 "same version" on my new computer ( one I built 566
Celeron ) with windose 98 & ME. Redhat won't run correctly I can  not see
any words under the footprint menu and the screen looks very static'e. My
question is will Redhat work with Celeron processor's and if any ideas as to
what's wrong.