Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Wichita, KS dialup service providers?

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Wichita, KS dialup service providers?
From: Bruce Alderman <baa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:26:41 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, James O. Harms wrote:
>SouthWind was recently taken over by EarthLink.  The SouthWind I
>subscribed to - almost since they started - does not exist
>anymore.  Local tech support does not exist.  I can no longer
>access my shell acct., and have been unable to contact anyone to
>find out what to do about this, because I have been unwilling to
>wait on HOLD longer than 15 minutes.

I just want to echo everything that has been said here about
SouthWind's demise.  I emailed tech support when I couldn't
access my shell account, and they took 11 days to reply -- and
they didn't even give a direct answer to my question.

--
Bruce Alderman                                   baa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                 http://www2.southwind.net/~baa