Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Wichita, KS dialup service providers?

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Wichita, KS dialup service providers?
From: Jeremy King <soapboxalpha@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 04:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have a list, but one of the big local
favorites seems to be SouthWind.  I personally have
always used Sprint (now part of Earthlink).  I've had
pretty good service from them, with few connection
problems.  They also make some attempt at providing
Linux service==but I wouldn't expect them to know how
to do much more than configure Kmail...

I'm guessing that if you want to find good linux
support from local users, your best bet would be
SouthWind.

Jeremy

http://tmp2.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi