Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] Re: I forgot to mention.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: I forgot to mention.
From: "Jim Vetor" <jvetor1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 23:09:10 -0600

Thank you for the reply. I had the same trouble with Slackware when I was
trying to put it on a 2.0 gig hard drive dedicated to Linux only. I always
start setting up partitions with / (root) first then /home and last I make
my swap partition. It was weird and it done the same with several different
versions.

Jim