Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: December 2000:
[linux-help] caldera 2.3 freezing

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] caldera 2.3 freezing
From: mmccur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:07:19 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I am running Caldera 2.3 on a homebuilt pent 75 with 32
megs of ram. I seem to be having problems with the
system freeing up after using the mouse to scroll up and
down in netscape and in any text editor that has a
scroll bar. It doesn't happen right off  but it will
allways freeze up during a session. Crt Alt &Del will
not reboot the system just hitting the reset button is
the only to get the system to reset.In fact the on off
swith will not work? Any ideas on how to fix or the
cause would be helpfull.

                                         Thanks
                                          Mark