Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2000:
[linux-help] AND in PHP & regexp addendum

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] AND in PHP & regexp addendum
From: Jesse Kaufman <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:06:40 -0600 (EST)

oh, and IIRC from my logic days, NOT((NOT<string1>)OR(NOT(<string2>)) is
equivalent to <string1>AND<string2>, correct?  if so, how do i do the
NOT((NOT)OR(NOT)) in regexp?

--
Jesse Kaufman                           |       WebSurf Internet Access
Administration / Web Development        |       www.websurf.net

<<< Vim is a REAL man's text editor.  I don't know why anyone else would
    even bother with sissy programs like emacs, or even worse...  pico!  >>>