Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2000:
[linux-help] Re: XCDROAST

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: XCDROAST
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:39:16 -0500

A whole meeting to teach it???  I don't know that I could spend more than 15
minutes on it.  I just installed it and started using it. I don't think I even
bothered reading the directions, as everything was pretty much self explanitory.
But then I've only been copying and writing data CD images, I've not tried to do
any audio CD's yet.

If there's really enough interest, we can cover it at a meeting.  Otherwise,
come visit us at the Saturday Sale -- I'm always copying and burning CD's there,
so I could give a short demonstration.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx