Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2000:
[linux-help] Re: XCDROAST

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: XCDROAST
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:08:39 -0500

I use XCDROAST every month at the Saturday Sale. What kinds of problems are you
having? The most important thing to note is that the program works best if run
as 'Root', otherwise the file permissions have to be changed to run SUID root.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx