Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2000:
[linux-help] Connecting Roadrunner to Linux

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Connecting Roadrunner to Linux
From: "Matt Alexander" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 20:02:14 -0500

The subject says it all, I need help connecting Red Hat 6.2 to the Internet
through Roadrunner. I know you have probably gotten many emails about this
same subject but I am a rather new Linux user and this is my first time
using this email help group.  If you could help me out with this that would
be great.

I also am connecting my Linux box to two other Win98 boxes.  And I am going
to be using my Linux box to host the large files for a web site of mine.
Could you give me the basics (and maybe some of the advanced issues) on how
to get a server going.

Thanks,

-Matt