Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2000:
[linux-help] Re: web-based log analyzer.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: web-based log analyzer.
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Jun 2000 18:23:21 -0500

Take a look at webalizer or analog.  While not specifically for that
purpose, they can be adapted perhaps -- depends on exactly what sort
of analysis you are wishing to perform.

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com
#include <std_disclaimer.h>                     <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>