Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2008:
[gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:08:39 -0700 (PDT)

==The link as follows:

gopher://home.jumpjet.info/9(image/jpg)\FOLLOWME.jpg

==Renders this error via the GopherS Windows Server:

3The object "jpg)\FOLLOWME.jpg" of type " " is not available.
error.host      70
.
==Which means that this format can NOT be implemented in GopherS (or,
therefore, any existing Windows based Server).