Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: November 2007:
[gopher] Re: BRING THE GOPHER BACK

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: BRING THE GOPHER BACK
From: "Wesley Teal" <wesleyteal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:47:26 -0600

In the flurry of my own 'revive gopher' moment a while back which I
started a gopher protocol profile on myspace.com  [
http://www.myspace.com/gopherprotocol ]  which I immediately did
nothing with.  If folks are into myspace then you can become friends
of gopher, or send me info/pics to put on the profile.

I'll have to figure out how to log in again, which might prove
troublesome as I don't know what email I used to start the account.
oh well.

-Wesley Teal