Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: November 2007:
[gopher] Re: BRING THE GOPHER BACK

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: BRING THE GOPHER BACK
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:29:34 -0800 (PST)

> 2. More statistics.
> There should be much more statistics avalible about Gopherspace.
> With that info we could SEE how GOPHER is dying or rising.

I'll just say "something is cooking" on this very topic. I want a couple
more months of data before I release what I'm working on.

>       2. How much gopher:// servers are avalible (aka netcraft.com)

This is already available:

        gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/world/

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. -- Tacitus ---------