Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2007:
[gopher] new client

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] new client
From: "Trevor" <greendragon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:22:17 -0500

i changed this to a new subject since it no longer concerned ascii art :)
thanks for the info on gopherS, Eric.

using both floodgap and jumpjet as test sites, i'm coming along nicely with
a modern, 32-bit windows client, written in vb.net . a lot of it is done. a
lot of it is not. it will be ongoing development as i have free time. I'm
wrestling a bit on the gopher+ extensions, tho i've added the ability for it
to recognize gopher+ data. does anyone happen to know of a gopher+ hole i
can try?

anyway, so far, it likes bucktooth and gopherS

attached a screenshot, hopefully it doesn't get stripped.

trevor