Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2007:
[gopher] ascii art

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] ascii art
From: Jacob Dahl Pind <rachael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:20:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi seeing all the ascii art posting here, I felled like sharing a older
tool I made to handle old overstrike art from 60ish with you all.

its a small arexx script, should converte it to run under regina rexx
instead, as I sadly doesnt use my amiga much anymore.
It takes a overstrike art file, strips it into individual layers, in
seperate file, that you can either run though netpbm to transform into
pixel maps to place on top of eachother in photoshop/gimp, or print them
on your normal printer by run the same sheet through it multiple times
with new layers each time.

you can find it at my gopher://telefisk.org

Hope someone findes it interessting

regards Jacob Dahl Pind