Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2007:
[gopher] Re: ascii gopher art

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: ascii gopher art
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:15:52 -0800 (PST)

You do not yet appear to be on FloodGaps "New Servers" list (
gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/new ).  I suggest you write an email to:
gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  It is easier for persons navigating a Server if the Server operator sets up
the menu system to some consistant method.  I suggest you view this document
for details:

gopher://home.jumpjet.info/00\Begin_Here\References\Standard_Informational_Files.txt

  As Gopher is TEXT based, another helpful document is:
  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/00\Begin_Here\References\Formatting_with_ASCII.txt

  Since ASCII Art is currently your major focus, you may want to make
hyperlinks to other ASCII Art pages located thoughout Gopherspace.  One such
site with ASCII Art integrated into stories/poetry can be found at:
  gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/11/users/charlene
  Here are some instructions on how to setup a Server to hyperlink:
  gopher://home.jumpjet.info/00\Begin_Here\References\Link_File_Basics.txt

  Best Wishes on your endevour into the enjoyable world of Gopher.

Wesley Teal <wesleyteal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Sorry, had my firewall blocking the port. It should work now.