Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2007:
[gopher] Re: ascii gopher art

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: ascii gopher art
From: "Wesley Teal" <wesleyteal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:51:45 -0600

I do plan on making ascii art a prominent part of my server.  I don't have
much because I just started out making it recently, but I do have the logo I
made as the header of my main page.
Right now, I'm just running my site off my laptop, mostly to learn about
running a gopher sever as I have little experiance running any kind of
server.  I'm planning on setting up one of my spare computers as a dedicated
sever soon, but I'm  planning  on moving to Iowa over the summer, so it will
probably be a while before I set up a stable gopher presence.  You should be
able to view it here: gopher://186.91.124.24.cm.sunflower.com/ if you're
interested.