Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2007:
[gopher] Re: ascii art

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: ascii art
From: Jacob Dahl Pind <rachael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:58:35 +0100 (CET)

I think the regina rexx engine for amiga is to be found on aminet, atleast
I had one on amiga from there. But regina aint really used on amiga, as we
have our own native rexx on that platform, and a great deal of librarys
for it.
I compiled a version of regina rexx on my old ultrix 4.5 vaxserver 3100,
but geee it was slow :) the regina rexx I have on my mips based access
port is somewhat faster.

btw I added my collection of overstrike art file and older ascii file to
same place.

Regards Jacob Dahl Pind