Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2001:
[gopher] Re: New client announcement (#2)

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: New client announcement (#2)
From: emanuel at heatdeath organisation <emanuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 22:27:42 -0800

Aw jeez, first I have to install Slackware, get X running, compile and install
Gnome, compile and install OpenSSL/OpenSSH (so I can get at my e-mail to find
the link without having somebody snatch my password) to try Stefan Rieken's new
client, and *now* you want me to install python to try yours as well?  Of
course I'll have to install the JDK, Tomcat and Netscape too, so I can run my
webgopher on this installation.  I'm gonna be up all night :-)  Maybe I
shouldn've installed Debian after all...

Actually it's a good excuse to finally get Linux going on this box.  And a
python gopher client can't be anything but good.  Can't wait to try it.

--
emanuel at heatdeath organisation
gopher.heatdeath.org